Thursday, June 28, 2007

Failure

It didn't work. Nothing happened last night. Just finished watching the tape in fast forward. I think it's creepy to watch yourself sleep. Maybe it didn't happen. Maybe I am crazy. Or it could have just been a one time thing. Strange things happen all the time, according to that movie with the rain of frogs. I'm not convinced of anything. I'll tape myself again tonight. If I knew one way or the other for sure, that would be something, but having this feeling of not knowing, that's frustrating, because you don't have anything to hold on to. Hell, it could have been a dream, I guess. I've been having flying dreams almost every night since I got here.

In this house, all alone, I'm always feeling off balance. The things I could count on in my old life aren't here. My waking life is different, so it could make sense that my dreams are getting confused with it. I never lived here, but I visited, so I have a few memories in this place. No, I just don't have anything to count on, that's the problem.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home