Sunday, June 24, 2007

Gotta Look at the Blueprints

I had a thought today. I could live my life like Howard Hughes at the end, when he sat around all day in one room and had people bring him chocolate chip cookies. I'd have like some pasta or something, to break up the monotony every once in a while. He quit shaving and cutting his hair, too. I'm so there, but I couldn't handle the not cutting my fingernails thing. Maybe I could get a robot butler to bring me cookies. Isn't there a website that delivers groceries, or did that go out of business? I don't know if there are enough rich lazy idiots like me to get things delivered to make it a successful business. Anyway, I read on wikipedia that Hughes watched this movie called Ice Station Zebra like a thousand times, so I put it on top of my netflix queue.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home