Thursday, June 28, 2007

Lights, Camera, Zebra

Ladies and gentlemen, that was Ice Station Zebra. I don't feel any more or less sane for having watched it. It's not a bad movie to be obsessed with, if the Big Lebowski hasn't been made yet, but I thought it would have more to do with planes. Although, the DVD did have an add for the Aviator on it, so somebody else had the same idea.

I set up the camera facing my bed. I'm gonna get to the bottom of this. It didn't occur to me to get a night vision Paris Hilton thing for it, so I'm gonna have to sleep with the lights on. I do that sometimes if I'm already in bed, and the light switch is on the other side of the room. I don't know what I hope will happen. I just wanna know.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home