Friday, June 22, 2007

My Parent's House. Day 1.

Well, I unpacked my stuff, and I'm officially bored. I moved in to my parents house, which I guess is now my house, so I should probably write: My house, day one. I am bored. I'm writing this because I can't think of anything to do. I don't know anyone in town, and I can't think of anything else, so I figured I'd start a blog. Oh, my parents died. I should probably mention that. They left me their house. I don't know why. They were always really disappointed in me, so it seems kind of surprising. I guess it was a write-off or something. It's a nice place, got all these rooms in it, bathrooms, a few bedrooms, and a dining room over there somewhere, so that's cool, if you like that kind of thing. I don't know what the extra bedrooms were for, but when you have as much money as they had, I guess you need extra bedrooms. Maybe it had something to do with their charity work. They didn't leave my all their money, by the way. That would have been nice, but most of it they gave away to other stuff, but they left me like a million dollars, so hopefully that'll keep me going for a while. I had to quit my job to come out here. Basically kind of said goodbye to all my friends. I mean, I could call them, but it's like "what are you guys doing? Hanging out?" so I don't know why I would do that. I had a dream on the plane last night. I was flying. You know, the plane was flying, but I was flying in my dream, too. I realized I could totally jet set, just show up at the airport and be like, "get me on that plane there," then take a cab to a random hotel. I always hear people talk about how they'd travel if they had money. I have money, so I guess I should travel. Maybe I'll fly around the world. I wonder if there's any good pizza place around here. I gotta find one, if I'm gonna live here. There's gotta be a dominoes, right? Every postal, what's it called? Every zip code has a dominoes. Yeah, that's what I'll do.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home