Tuesday, June 26, 2007

What the Hell?

I honestly think I'm going crazy. That's a strange way to start out, but I've had a very strange day. First of all, I don't sleepwalk. I never have, so when I found myself on the other side of the room the other day, I didn't understand it. Today, I had a very different experience. I woke up a couple hours ago, and I swear to god, I was floating. I don't get it. I can't figure it out. I don't know what's going on. I just know I was in the middle of the room, a few feet in the air, and I fell as soon as I woke up. I'm just now starting to calm down and come up with some reason for this. Do I need to get my head examined? Should I check myself in to some place? I'm not on anything. I didn't take anything last night, but I swear I was in the air. What do I do?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home