Monday, July 2, 2007

Gotta Fly

I should get out of here. On one hand, I'm just settling in. On the other hand, I'm really bored. This place is getting claustrophobic. I just spent an hour on Orbitz, Travelocity and the Shatner one, trying to find the highest prices for flights. Almost $5000 round trip to New York. First class is awesome. If I could figure out a way to pay extra and skip airport security, that'd be great. No terrorist is gonna pay five grand for a ticket, that's absurd. If I were a suicide bomber, I'd fly first class, but that's just me. I'm not holding my breath for seventy-something virgins and that stuff.

I spun google earth a few times and clicked in a random place, like I would fly there, but I kept getting ocean. I zoomed in to one of the spots, and there was a tiny little island with no airport there. I could fly to fiji and charter a helicopter or something. It looks like there's a little fishing village by the bay. I could pay some guy to stay in his hut. It would be most tranquil. I wonder what I'd do there, watch the bay? Go fish?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home