Sunday, July 1, 2007

iPhone, bitch!

I got an iPhone. Yay. I heard people were standing in line for hours or days or something, but I just got mine on ebay. Think, people. I should get it tomorrow. Wait, shit. They don't send things on sunday, do they? Even overnight? Damn it. It's not that far. I could contact the guy and try and pick it up. Nah, forget it. I don't want to be that creepy guy who calls out of the blue, like a stalker or something.

Now I have to change my whole service plan and shit. I don't wanna go through all that. Maybe I shouldn't have done this. I heard you can't even use it as an ipod without a contract. Whatever.

I guess that's it, though. I'm pretty sure this means I'm officially out of stuff to buy. That didn't take long at all, and I still have all this money left. What else do I need? I went on the sharper image website, because they always seemed to have some cool stuff, but most of it's just stupid. I could get like twenty air fresheners for this house and never have to breathe dust again. I could get an army of little robot dogs. all doing flips at the same time. That'd be pretty cool, I should do that.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm leaving this from my iphone right now.

July 11, 2007 at 4:26 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home