Tuesday, July 3, 2007

It's True

It just happened again. I swear, I woke up in mid air. I was floating like five feet above my bed. I woke up in the middle of the night (or morning, for you normal people) because the covers were draped over me, and they started to slip. I grabbed for them as they fell and regained just enough consciousness that I felt nothing supporting me, but I wasn't conscious enough for that to seem strange. I hung there like Wyle E. Coyote. After a little while, some part of my brain said I should pay more attention, and I stepped out of the air. My feet came down, and I was standing on the bed. By then, I was more awake, and I started to realize what'd just happened. I knew it wasn't a dream, because I was standing, and I never sleepwalk. Trust me, if I wake up somewhere strange, it's because I passed out there. I'm not sure what to do. I came straight to the computer and wrote this. I floated. It's real. I'll have to reread this later, when things make more sense.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home