Monday, July 16, 2007

My Political Blog

Okay, I started thinking about politics and stuff, like how things are going bad in Iraq and whatever. People talk about how things aren't good "right now," but when have things ever been good? I hear about all kinds of shitty things in the past, and people working so hard to make things better, and what has all that accomplished? Are things really better now, for all the rallies and marches and progressive things? They didn't have iPhones in Vietnam. That's one thing better.

I'm bored again. The week just started, and there's nothing going on. Floating isn't even that interesting anymore. I'd like to be able to float other things. That way I'd never have to get up to do anything. I wonder if I could do that. Not if I can't even reliably float myself. I don't know if it can rightly even be called flying, since I can't figure out how to gain altitude, just wake up and make a controlled decent.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home