Friday, July 6, 2007

Party. Party?

I'm doing something wrong. I woke up this morning, and I really tried to levitate, but some combination of things wasn't right. I wish I knew what it was that made me float. It's not the rays of a yellow sun, that's for sure. It's not wings, and it's not willpower. It could have something to do with my dreams. I can't remember having the flying dream the past few days, but I floated yesterday, so I don't know.

My parents got an invitation to a party this weekend. Someone didn't get the news. I think I might go, just to do something else, but I'd have to dress up. I remember when I would have done anything for free booze. Now I could have champagne shipped to me by the case, but I don't see the point. No matter how much you drink, you always sober up eventually.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home