Friday, July 20, 2007

Questions

Maybe that's not fair. I thought about the show a little more, and it does raise some interesting questions. Maybe I should have been asking these things all along. Why is this happening to me, out of all the people it could have? Aren't there people who'd be way better for this? Did someone choose me for this, like aliens, or something? Is there a purpose to it, something that I should be doing with it that I'm not? Is that why I suck so much at flying? Are there more powers I'll develop that I don't even know about yet?

I guess I should be wondering all these things, but the bottom line is that I don't really care. If I get better at flying, that'd be great, but as long as I don't fall, it doesn't matter to me how I got up there. Plus, lots of stuff has happened in my life, stuff that seemed really meaningful at the time, but none of them really mattered in the long run. I don't know, this could be the exception.

I must have lost the instructions to my life, too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home