Thursday, July 26, 2007

The Roof Is Up Higher

You know what, I've been getting pretty good at floating down when I wake up. I think the time has come to try it when I'm awake. On some level, I'm always kind of asleep, and I know part of me is awake when I'm floating down. I just have to put myself in that mindset. It'd be a lot easier with a little pot, but I never seem to get above the mattress when I smoke, and I never bothered to find a new weed guy after I moved, so I don't have much left.

I went up on the roof. It's about a sixty foot drop to the street. I don't know if it'd kill me, but I'd probably break something. Whatever. I know those doctors are just waiting to get their hands on me again. It's cold up there, kind of windy. I took a picture from up there. I was gonna post it, but I don't have a flash, and you can't really see anything, just the streetlights. Maybe I'll take another one when the sun's up.

Anyway, I think I can make it. I'm gonna try. If this is my last blog, you'll know I'm in the hospital or I'm dead. I don't think I'll die, but Colombus didn't think he'd find America. We all have to take some risks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home