Saturday, July 7, 2007

Well, That Was a Mistake

Yeah, that party sucked, just like I thought it would. I don't know why I went. All these old people were there that used to know my parents, trying to tell me stories. Every single one of them thinks they deserve to be listened to, maybe because they're rich or powerful, but I think they're just dicks. The only person I could find under the age of sixty was this girl with dark hair. She spent like an hour talking to me about scientology or astrology or something.

They had this really long driveway at the place. I went out and looked up at the stars. From up there on the hill, I could see the city lights all spread out below us. I felt like I was flying above the city. I tried a running leap down the driveway. I got some good height when I jumped, but nothing more than jumping would normally get me. Funny, I kind of expected it to work, and I almost tripped when I came down again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home