Saturday, August 25, 2007

Date Night

I can't write too long, but I thought I'd sit down and mention that I have a date tonight.

Remember that girl I ran into a couple times before? I ran into her again this morning. I went out to breakfast, because I was out of cereal, and I was too lazy to get more food delivered. She asked me out. Should I be suspicious of this? I kind of wonder if she wants my money. The first time she saw me was at the rich people's party, and she talked to me there. Then I saw her at this club, and I remember she said nice things about my iPhone. It's not a big deal. I've got a bunch of money to spare. I don't think she'll get that much. I'm gonna marry her. Isn't that how these women work?

I remember when I didn't have anything, and women still wanted things like relationships. I'm not that good at relationships, but neither are most superheroes, according to the movies I've seen. She could be my Lois Lane. Ooh, what if she's actually a supervillain, and that's why I keep running into her? I've been waiting for something like that. It'd be something to do.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home