Monday, August 27, 2007

Operation Successful

I had a crazy night the other day. Just when I thought my knees were getting better, I went and had sex. Don't get me wrong, it was pretty awesome, but who knew it could have negative consequences? I have to like balance my desire for sex against my physical well-being. Lame.

She took me to a hotel, which makes me more suspicious, but it was this classy little bed and breakfast. I spent the whole night prepared to discover that she was actually a supervillain, but nothing came to light on that front. Maybe a little more investigation is called for, with more sex along the way. I'll probably run into her again.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

so totally romantic

August 28, 2007 at 2:20 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home