Saturday, August 18, 2007

Superhero Quiz

How the hell did this happen? I specifically said "no capes." And how am I 50% Catwoman? She's not even a hero. I thought for sure I'd get Batman or Iron Man, but there was no questions about being a millionaire and living in a mansion. I even got Superman over Batman. That's lame. And where's Spawn? I remember that guy. He was back from hell with revenge on his mind. I could totally be that.

Your results:
You are Robin
























Robin
57%
Spider-Man
55%
Supergirl
52%
Catwoman
50%
Hulk
45%
Superman
35%
Batman
35%
The Flash
35%
Green Lantern
35%
Wonder Woman
27%
Iron Man
25%
Young and acrobatic.
You don't mind stepping aside
to give someone else glory.


Click here to take the Superhero Personality Quiz

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home