Sunday, September 2, 2007

Good News, Bad News

Sweet! Good news, my right knee's better. It started really hurting this afternoon, but in a different way than it had been. I massaged it for a while and went about my business. About an hour ago, it just stopped hurting completely. I wonder if I have some kind of miraculous healing ability or anything. That would be awesome.

It's a little tired right now, because I started doing all these roundhouse kicks that I learned in class. The left knee still hurts a little, but that was never the bad one, maybe because I'm right handed and I tend to lead with my right foot. Anyway, I don't want to test the whole healing factor thing, because it would hurt, probably, but the next time I get hurt, I'll have to remember to pay attention to it.

Of course, there's bad news too. I got this thing for my iphone. It's supposed to charge it from a battery. I thought it'd be cool, because if I'm flying all around, I might not always be close to an outlet to plug it in. It doesn't work. It's crap. I waited until the phone was almost dead and put it on. It looked like it was doing something, and I did keep talking on it for a while, then I let it charge for like three hours. The little blue light kept flashing, but the battery level never went up, and then it died. That's bullshit, because I was all excited about this thing, and it didn't work. I hope my phone still works. I haven't plugged it in yet. I can't remember if I backed up my contacts. Hm.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home