Monday, September 10, 2007

I Am Iron Man

Wow. I just saw the trailer for Iron Man, and it looks totally freakin' sweet. I gotta get me one of those suits. It would totally help me fight crime and supervillains and stuff.

I'd have super strength. I'd be bulletproof. I'd have freakin' flame throwers in my hands and jets in my feet. I wouldn't have to do anything to fly, just press a button. I'm all about that.

Really, I just want some heavy metal. Get it, because of the song.

Oh, I just looked at the bottom of the page. It turns out I'm only 25% Iron Man, whatever that means. Again, I think it's because there was no question about being a millionaire. I should write a quiz like that, and it'd be way better. I should do a lot of stuff.

I got this workout equipment online. I set it up last week and started using it. I can already feel myself getting stronger. I can lift more now than I could last week, but it hurts. I guess that's the price of being a superhero. Tony Stark went through a lot of pain before he became Iron Man. I can do a little of it, too.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well written article.

November 10, 2008 at 3:30 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home