Monday, September 3, 2007

Pain Again

I guess I spoke too soon. My knees have been hurting all day. Clearly, I have no miraculous healing abilities. Maybe my imagination got away from me on that one.

Maybe I'm taking this whole thing too seriously. I don't really want to be a superhero. Uncle Ben's all like "With great power comes great responsibility," but my power isn't really that great. All I can do is fly around a little. Lots of people do plenty of heroic things without ever setting foot off the ground, but all I do is sit up here and stare at my computer. I'm not super at all. Today, I can barely walk. What's gonna happen if I try and fight crime or save the world or something?

I have no great anger with the criminals of society, no vendetta on a supervillain. I don't hate anybody, so why should I have to fight?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home