Sunday, September 2, 2007

Wherever They Lurk

Okay, it's possible I was too optimistic about the whole supervillain thing. The odds are, she's just some chick. I've yet to meet an actual human being who has the patience and drive to be evil the way they are in the movies. I've known people who talked about it, but it's always talk.

You know how I know she's not a supervillain? I asked her. Sometimes the simplest solutions are the best. I totally texted her about it for like ten minutes. If there's one thing I know about supervillains, it's that they can't stop talking about their diabolical plans for world domination and shit like that. Oh, well. Tell the truth, I think that was what I liked best about her. Eh, easy come, easy go.

In the mean time, I signed up for a martial arts class. It's only once a week, and the instructor seems pretty chill, so hopefully I can stick with it for a while. I think it's important for superheroes to have those kinds of skills, right? Otherwise, I'll never be able to beat up the bad guys, whenever they show up. At the very least, I can learn how to tuck or something when I land, and that'll help.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home