Friday, October 26, 2007

The Latest News From the Hero's Lair

I'm not doing anything super at all, just sitting around and watching youtube stuff. Sorry to disappoint you all, if maybe you think I haven't been writing because I was kidnapped by a mad scientist and tortured for the secrets of flight. Nope. I wish there was more to it, but I just watched this video with Sarah Vowell.



I think that sums it up pretty nicely. I thought I might also write something about assassinations. I don't know, preventing them or something, but I have the strong feeling that would have involved research of some kind. I'm just not up for that this morning.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ydIdvrKnAGg

isn't this weird?

November 5, 2007 at 11:04 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home