Thursday, October 11, 2007

Time To Get Serious

There's been a lot of changes around here. I know it's been a while since I last posted, but I've been really busy. I'm finally taking the superhero thing seriously. I'm preparing, training, molding myself into a model hero. Plus, my keyboard broke, and I've been too lazy to get a new one. That made it tough to blog.

Yeah, I admit, it's taken me a while to step up to the plate. It's not easy to turn myself into a hero. I don't have a lot to work with, so I'm at kind of a disadvantage there. I keep thinking what Batman put himself through before he went out into the world to fight crime.

Don't tell anyone, but I've been working on a secret identity. Everybody in the industry has one. I don't know if you noticed, but I changed my name in the upper right. That's not my actual name in the corner of the screen. I can't have everyone on the internet know who I am. I wonder if anyone actually reads this...

I can technically go back and edit incriminating information out of old posts, but I never really wrote that much about myself anyway, so there isn't much reason to bother.

I also started working on a superhero costume, something really cool, but it's kind of specific, and I have to be sure that nobody can trace it back to me. I sure hope this secrecy thing doesn't get too exhausting. I was thinking of getting one of these. They seem futuristic and everything, but it'd be too easy to track, wouldn't it? Besides, that's a little too spandex.

I bought a pair of glasses with no prescription the other day, like Clark Kent has. I thought it might help with the whole secret identity thing. I actually found them kind of annoying. How do glasses-wearing people do it? Besides, I don't think I could convince anyone that I really wear glasses. I don't even believe it.

I got one of those police scanner things. It should help fight crime. I can hear it right now, in the other room, going all the time. I hope I get used to it. Sooner or later, it'll be time to go out and do something heroic, and I hope I'll be ready.

I guess the only thing left is to come up with a cool name. Any ideas? Seriously, if anybody does read this, and you have some ideas, I could use them.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

how about "Super Meh"?

November 2, 2007 at 4:33 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home