Monday, December 24, 2007

New Documentary Starring Will Smith

Remember when Will Smith was in Ali, and everyone said it was such an amazingly realistic performance? Well, get ready for the latest in non-fiction:



This guy is my new hero. It's like they followed me around with a camera, except I haven't really saved anyone to date, and I'm not black, but other than that, it's uncanny.

I always wondered why Metropolis wasn't more pissed off with Superman about the property damage. You never see him fixing the giant holes he punched in things. Now there's something that addresses that question. By the way, can you believe I've had this blog over six months, and I'm still writing on it? That's got to be a record, and X-mas is almost over. Hooray!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home