Tuesday, January 22, 2008

I Have No Patience

I suck at waiting. How long did my goodwill last? Less than a day.

I'm not a charitable person. That was my parent's thing. I'm a taker. I don't give. My career as a superhero should be enough to prove that. I'm not even that good at taking, or they wouldn't be taking the house back. The bottom line is that I fail at everything.

I haven't been sleeping right. Every time I'm about to fall asleep, I feel like I'm falling, and I jerk back awake to make sure I'm not. It's like when I was first learning to fly, when I'd wake up in the air, and I'd fall and hurt myself and wish I could keep it from happening.

I haven't been able to fly lately either. I can do it for a second, but when I get in the air, I have to fall to go up, and I panic and I really fall. The problem is really that I don't want to fall. I care what happens. When I lie down to sleep I feel the same way. I can't make myself let go, it happens or it doesn't.

I just want my house. I want to stay here and have everyone else go away.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home