Tuesday, January 1, 2008

My Resolution Is To Stop Being So Lame

So I was gonna go to this thing last night, but it never happened, so I got myself a bottle of the good stuff and had my own party. It sucks because new year's is totally one of my favorite holidays. Maybe it's something about only having to think about the holiday for a few seconds, I don't know. Anyway, I was looking forward to this, but something always comes along and things fall apart.

So I spent another night, just me in this big house by myself. It's actually starting to feel kind of lonely. Should I get a butler? Where would I even find one? I think those kinds of things are passed down from generation to generation. They're not making new butlers anymore. I could ask Jeeves, but the algorithm killed him. Now it's just Ask. It's dumb. If people wanted generic, they'd just google like a normal person.

The good news is I awoke today with no trace of a hangover. That's what happens when you go for the good stuff. I don't usually make resolutions I know I won't keep, but that thing up in the title would be nice.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home