Tuesday, January 15, 2008

You Call This FINE PRINT?

I have more information now. Apparently, the house was given to me in my parents will so I can "continue the philanthropic enterprises it houses." FUCK. This is news to me. Did they tell me that? I don't remember. I had no idea ownership of the house was conditional. I don't even know what their philanthropic enterprises were.

I like it here. I don't want to move out. Jesus, my hands are shaking. What the hell?

It's not like this is my childhood home or anything, like I came here for christmas every year, but I never lived in a mansion before, and I had no idea what I was missing. You can't use rooms in an apartment like you use rooms in a mansion. You have one for thinking, one for reading, one for the cool blue window thing from the light in the summer. I never cared about that stuff before. When I first moved in, it was just there. Now I might be losing it. What the fuck?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home