Thursday, March 20, 2008

Liiiiight Well


There's some thin rays of hope coming down into my little apartment. My new bedroom is on the building's light well. I can climb out my window and stand there. I imagine flying up to the little patch of sky I can see above me, but there's all these windows on the way. If someone sees me, I might blow my secret identity.

Yeah, I'm DISGUISED as the piece of shit who stands in the light well, smoking cigarettes in his bathrobe. It's all a cover. My real identity is something other than the complete failure I am 24/7. In my real life, I'm a superhero. Who would suspect that? I sure don't.

I gotta get out of here. I could move, but it'd just be the same thing somewhere else. Wherever I go, I'll still be there, and I don't want to explain it to the guy who gave me this place why I'm leaving after a week.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home