Thursday, April 3, 2008

Long Lost Memories

I'm so bored. I had no idea how much time alcohol was taking out of my day, but if it hadn't been for all this consciousness, I might never have rediscovered something from my childhood. I used to watch this show when I was a kid, loved it, haven't thought about it in years. Now I find it on youtube. It's like a sitcom version of Ferris Bueller that was better than the sitcom of Ferris Bueller. It was called Parker Lewis Can't Lose, and this is the very first episode. Recognize the woman he falls for? It's a few minutes in.



Yup, it's Milla Jovovich, seven years before she was Leeloo Dallas. Crazy world. Great show. Good times.

I remember wishing I had that excuse rolodex, and that synchronize watches thing, they did that all the time. I was so young and wanted to get away with stuff just like he did. Wait, that's right. Those weren't good times at all. They sucked. That must be why I watched so much TV.

Unfortunately, according to my research, nobody gets Milla Jovovich in this episode. They decide not to let a woman come between them or some bullshit...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home