Thursday, April 10, 2008

Words on Paper

Without any form of intoxication, I've completely run out of things to occupy myself, so much so that I actually started reading a book. I think it's the only book I own at this point. I brought it with me from the mansion because it's the only thing I can remember ever getting from my grandfather, my dad's dad. It's his copy of Don Quixote.

I never figured I needed to read the book because I saw part of the TV version with the Third Rock from the Sun guy. Turns out it's not bad. What really surprises me are these little moments in the book where Don Quixote stops being crazy, and he's like "I know there's no knights in real life, but there should be, and I'm gonna be the one to get it going. Once I do, everyone's gonna copy me, and we'll have an army of people defending the weak." I must admit I'm curious if he pulls it off. I'll probably read some more if I can't think of anything else to do.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home