Tuesday, May 27, 2008

I Lost My Phone

I think if fell out of my pocket when I was flying. It's under warranty, so they're supposed to send me a new one, but I had a hell of a time trying to call them without a phone. I don't know any of my neighbors, and I didn't want to use any of their phones. There's no freaking pay phones any more. Finally, I found a public phone in the lobby of a big hotel downtown. I spent twenty minutes dealing with recordings and menus and waiting on hold. Finally I got through, and they said they're out of stock, but they still want me to fill out all these forms and stuff. They want a police report, like it was stolen, but I don't know what I'm gonna tell the cops. "Uh, I dropped it off a cliff somewhere." Even then, they're not going to send me a new phone until the next model comes out. This is bullshit. What am I going to do without a phone? How am I supposed to take pictures of my flowers? Why is this so difficult? Maybe I should just forget it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home