Tuesday, May 13, 2008

I'm Responsible For This


I just spent part of the afternoon pruning. PRUNING. I've never been responsible for another life, ever. I never even had a Tamagotchi when they were popular. A friend made me take care of his for the weekend, and it died because I never fed it. Now I'm watering plants, getting rid of the dead leaves or whatever. It may not seem like much to you, but look at them. They're alive. They have flower things. I don't remember if those were there before honestly, but the leaf things are definitely greener. I could have boosted the green in this picture, but I didn't. I can only assume the red parts of the leaves will grow out, now that the roots have nutrition from the water, and they're not choked by the rotting dead leaves that were there before. I hope they don't die.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home