Sunday, June 22, 2008

Day 366, My House

It's been a year now since my first post on this blog, and this is my hundredth post. Unbe-frikkin-lievable. Hell, I'm still shocked there was a post two. This calls for a celebration. It's time to dance.



See, I think this is what people think of when they think of superheroes. They can make us look like anything, but it's not true. I think the idea of heroism has become a caricature, with monumental challenges, incredible abilities and above all, simple solutions. It's the meteor hurtling towards the earth with only one person who can stop it.

I haven't seen any of that in the past year. If that's what a hero's supposed to be, I'm never going to live up to it. I'm just a guy that can fly.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home